Education: Associate or above degree in software, computer science or related field.
Knowledge and Experience:
· At least 3 years of software development, mobile device development is preferred.
· Over 1 year Android application development experience in successful projects.
· Strong ability in Linux development.
· Client-oriented mind. Having personal understanding or experience in how to improve the user experience for software product.
· Understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and methodologies.
· Problem solving skills and good attitude · Fluent oral, reading and writing language skills in English
Work Related Behavioral Competencies:
· Good attitude in customer cooperation and service.
· Fast learner with excellent self-training ability.
· Enjoy working within team, team player with open communication and easy-going interpersonal skills.
· Attention to details with the strong mind in result oriented.
· Good logical analysis and problem solving skills.
· Highly committed, ability to meet deadlines with high quality work under pressure.
· Self-motivated and passionate.
· Experience in multiple Mobile platforms (e.g. Symbian, Maemo, others)
· Skills in other programming languages and techniques (e.g. Python, databases)
· Knowledge of web technologies
· Experience in Agile working methods (Scrum preferred)